Chef Only Uses Blender

Chef Only Uses Blender 

"Why complicate life? 
Once food's eaten, ends 
up in pieces anyway." 

"I invented the smoothie." 

"One kitchen, one blender." 

"Bring your suffering 
children to me, and I 
will serve them baby 
food fit for an emperor." 

"Dribble designs 
are my forte…

"Place settings include 
plate, spoon, napkin, 
tumbler, nasturtiums." 

"Knives out throughout." 

"If I don't have to 
blend, I arrange." 

"Drool is cool." 

"You say borscht, she 
says goulash, I say 
let's eat!" 

"I prefer not to do 
tableside service. 
The blender resonates 
with the dining room's 
crystal." 

"None of our wine 
stewards are qualified 
to use the blender." 

"Leave your dentures 
on your nightstand! You 
won't need them here." 











(this is a cute idea, but won't survive hecklers)


Comments

Popular Posts