Say Time's Like Water

Say Time's Like Water

Sages dodge their falls      but not
Buddha bodies                   (ten toes)
We too mostly water         I still have
Say time's like water    6s and 7s
Trout on the hour              hook minutes
   Teach me so that I might serve

Yet we swim with water   until we 
     I sit outside in summer's     chill
We pass time                       I still have
     As we move      rocks slumber
Trout are the hours hooks the minutes
               Teach me that I might serve

They sing when storms      tumble them
The seed wing music          I still have
Watch them wake               fall's coming
     In the world round   like us
Trout are spawn and hours minutes
               Teach me I might serve

Blood seems red twine       (tick or bee)
     S p a c e  time flows        fall's coming
     Body seems firm     clock hands
Our world rotates                but not
Trout on the hook and minutes are ours
               "Time's like water"








[concatenation]




Comments

Popular Posts